Discover the Les Arcs Bike Park with its 180km of marked trails for all levels and a wide choice of disciplines: downhill, cross country and Enduro, for real thrills around Arc 1950 Le Village.
The Les Arcs downhill mountain biking area will be open from July, 6th to September, 1st.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE LES ARCS MOUNTAIN BIKING AREA
There are 23 trails in the Les Arcs downhill mountain biking area:
- 9 downhill runs (2 green, 3 blue, 2 red and 2 black)
- 5 Enduro itineraries (2 green, 1 blue, 1 red and 1 black)
- 2 cross country circuits (level red)
- 1 large freestyle zone with 2 North shore lines, 1 slope style, four crosses and 7practice parks
- 1 fun zone (level blue)
NEW IN THE LES ARCS BIKE PARK:
- 1 new run through the centre of Arc 1950 Le Village so you can pedal right back to your apartment!
- You can use the YUGE app in the summer as well for even more thrills.