Discover the Les Arcs Bike Park with its 149km of marked trails for all levels and a wide choice of disciplines: downhill, cross country and Enduro, for real thrills around Arc 1950 Le Village.
The Les Arcs downhill mountain biking area will be open from July, 4th to August, 29th.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE LES ARCS MOUNTAIN BIKING AREA
There are 23 trails in the Les Arcs downhill mountain biking area:
- 8 downhill runs (1 green, 3 blue, 2 red and 2 black)
- 7 Enduro itineraries (2 green, 3 blue, 2 black)
- 2 cross country circuits (level red)
- 5 e-bike routes (1 green, 1 blue, 3 red)
NEW IN THE LES ARCS BIKE PARK:
- 1 new run through the centre of Arc 1950 Le Village so you can pedal right back to your apartment!
- You can use the YUGE app in the summer as well for even more thrills.*
- The Easy rider which makes mountain biking even more accessible to beginners: a new fun and varied route with passages in the undergrowth and in Meadows.
- The "Tour de l'Aiguille Grive" offers a 30 km loop which begins with a sporty climb, then a return by the Bike Park routes. Ideal for a day exploring the mountain biking area.