In Arc 1950, a family ski resort in France and the most recent of Les Arcs’ 4 villages – each person has their own individual experience.
This luxury ski resort is the ideal place for a family holiday in the French Alps mountains. Its exceptional character resides in a number of exclusive advantages:
· The village is totally car-free and ski-in/ski-out
· All the hotel residences enjoy a 5* rating with spacious apartments, a swimming pool and a wellness area
· 40 shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the 1000 m2 Deep Nature Spa
· A daily events and entertainment programme and a wide range of exclusive activities
· Paradiski, the world’s second largest ski area, at the entrance of the Vanoise National Park in France and overlooking Mont-Blanc
Come and live your very own story in our luxury ski resort!